Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Can I access gm transfer case informatio...
Can I access gm transfer case information with a Maxi Diag 802

2314 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2013-06-19 04:30:42

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    Tranzman
    2013-06-16 20:50:54
    I need a scan tool that can access GM transmission and transfer case data. I retired from the transmission rebuilding trade. i am used to Snap on Vantage, OTC Genisys or GM Tech 2 for what i needed. I bought a Maxi Scan 501 to be sure a more expensive scan tool was worth investing in. Now i want to buy a Maxi Diag 802 or Maxi Diag Elite. I will only be using it a few times a year, so i am trying to go to the least expensive model that will get the job done... It must be able to access data nd code information on Transmission and transfer cases. i will need to be able to watch input/output speed sensors and adjust EPC solenoids, turn on/off shift solenoids. Anybody's input will be helpful on which diagnostic tool will fit the bill

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-06-19 04:30:42

Well, since you want the live data of AT or transfer case, then you will need a MD series tool. If you are only interested in GM, then a MD703 will be enough for you.
  Total1 Pages